Billet center section for ATS manifold?

05hummincummins

smoked ya
Has anyone run one of these? Have u had any problems w them? i would like to see a good pic of one been thinking bout building one any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone run one of these? Have u had any problems w them? i would like to see a good pic of one been thinking bout building one any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

my buddy has one for sale I would imagine. It is for a 2nd gen style manifold, not sure if it's different then you would need. He had it set up for the 2.6 class, but now he's going to streetable twins. If you'd like I can get you pics...

This is a T6 unit, its not billet but Im guessing its what you are reffering to ? Its very nice. 30hp on an engine dyno

Manifold.jpg

I think Monster Pump Mike was making some center sections.

my buddy has one for sale I would imagine. It is for a 2nd gen style manifold, not sure if it's different then you would need. He had it set up for the 2.6 class, but now he's going to streetable twins. If you'd like I can get you pics...

Yea if u dont mind gettin those pics i would appreciate it.

TIMEBOMB That is exactly what i was talking about. Did u buy that or have it built? Is the t-6 flange divided or no? Do u have any other pics of it T-6 is exactly what i need.

Need one a litte bigger to run the Gate in the manifold IMO. Look real nice.

Thanks for all the help guys.

BTP 2332
If u dont mind me asking what did this piece cost from haisley?

carfichris
Who makes the piece in the picture? Thats a nice piece and a T-6 flange is what i want.

The manifolds we sell are from Stainless Diesel and we worked together on the T6 versions, thats our plate set up.

whats the benift from this? it dont "seam" any diffrent then just a standard 3 piece?

Back