Bling Bling intake

wrongway

I'm trying to decide what kind of intake to put on my dinosaur. Flame suit is on....I kinda like the looks of the Bank's Twin Ram 12V. I know Joe Helman makes one, but are there any other's? I'm almost done with the truck and I just can't handle looking at that stock intake:hehe: If it don't go fast I really want it to look purty you know? Kinda like Dennis putting 20's on Caged Fury:kick: Gimme some idea's and or pic's, if it looks purty I'll give it a try. Gary

you should have just cut the intake side off and had a log made for it!

you should have just cut the intake side off and had a log made for it!

Will, if I had your kind of money thats what I would do:kick: But I'm real close to being done with this POS dinosaur...........I'm outta go fast funds. Maybe Darren could loan me some "laundered money":hehe::hehe: Gary

if you had my kind of money you would be sheet out of luck in the go fast department....that is between you and darren but i think it will be hard to nickel and dime Quaterman

Cut the head. Quit crying broke.

Maybe I should'nt have said low on fund's. AZZHOLE, I just want some idea's. Now if I had your MONEY, I would hire someone to come finish it. All these little detail's (plumbing, wiring, fabricating) bother me. :hehe: Gary

Gary. Cut it off and port the head. Who gives a **** about dollar per hp when the win light is lit.

DSC02477.jpg

Just have Yeehaw finish it.

go with joes intake i did and am vey pleased...

Joe sent me a nice one in candy blue.. It looked great..

Back