blown turbo, so lets make alot of smoke with the truck now

hope he realizes that prolly 1/2 the smoke is from the oil pissing out through the exhaust...

hmm good idea lets run our engine low on oil.... then dump so much fuel to it that it washes down the cylinder walls and ends up with a bunch of fuel in the crankcase

The question you must ask is "Do they actually own the truck, or does daddy?"... and you'll find your answer.

That truck belongs to one of my sons buddy's and yes he bought and paid for that tuck him self.
He just unloaded it off the trailer the turbo poped a block from my house and trailerd it to his house he normally don't do stuff like that.But some time's some people do have stuppid moment He was told about it.truck only has like 60.000 miles on it.

Dale

He's lucky it didn't ignite the oil and start running away on him. Thats happened to me twice while diagnosing customers trucks. Talk about some scary chit, when your doing thirty and the motor starts revving to the moon and you turn the key off and nothing happens. The second one happened idling right in the shop, luckily we got the intake blocked in time.

Back