BMP/HTT 2nd Gen Swap

96strokerwg

Black market performace/ High tech turbo 2nd gen swap kit for the 13+ Cummins. Kit has less than 10k Miles on it. I love how the truck runs/ mileage with this charger, but needed to go back to a stock appearing charger to make it easier to take the emissions off/on for inspections.

The turbo is a custom HTT 465, the compressor wheel is a 64.5 FMW. Charger spools awesome, i daily drove it at 4500ft elevation with no problem at all. Charge is perfect for someone that wants a quick spooling 2nd gen swap, but wants a little more flow over the standard 464. The compressor cover is polished, but does have some scratches in it from removal/ install. The manifold is a HTT stainless polished manifold, it looks awesome.

The 2nd gen swap kit is a BMP kit. The filter is still in great shape. Kit includes everything needed for the swap EXCEPT for the oil drain. I liked the BMP oil drain better than the factory one so i used it when i put the stock charger back on. They are pretty cheap. It would be a good time to do new manifold gaskets when putting this on as well (not included).

My truck made just under 600hp with this kit and stock fueling. I took the truck to the track once with this charger and it ran a 13.2 @ 103. This charger really is the perfect all around charger, great for towing, DD, but can still make decent power with it. Im disappointed that i had to remove it, my truck ran so great with it!

Price is $2300 shipped.

Ahb7ztx.jpg

6JYWSo5.jpg

qErfOzw.jpg

nEdLE6T.jpg

g5pFCb4.jpg

Back