Bolt Hole Pattern

ISBand4BT

Does anyone know if the bolt hole pattern on the back of a 6.7 is the same as a 5.9? and also if the bolt hole pattern from the 1998.5 are the same thru 2007?

Does anyone know if the bolt hole pattern on the back of a 6.7 is the same as a 5.9? and also if the bolt hole pattern from the 1998.5 are the same thru 2007?

Which bolt hole pattern?

The 5.9CR and 6.7CR the bellhousing adapter bolt holes are the same. Pre CR blocks the bellhousing adapter bolts are different than CR.

You would need a bellhousing adapter from an '03 that came with an nv4500 from the factory.

Just bolt the nv4500 to the 6.7 flywheel housing. On all motors 03 and forward there is only one flywheel housing, unless they changed it for the Aisin auto in the cab and chassis.

Now, correct me if im wrong, but all the bell housings are integrated into the trans after 2005.5 when they changed to the G56 manual trans. Correct?

Still have the block adapter. The outside is the same on all of them. Usung a clutch from SB I installed a G56 to my 12v.

Okay, so, the bell housings from an nv4500 or nv5600, will these bolt to the block adapter on a 6.7?

Back