boost code is killing me

solostyle

OzoneKilla
putting together a truck for someone. running a BD twin set-up. put 90hp ddp's in it. running a bullydog 2.4.d version. it keeps throwing p0234 everytime i step on it. i have the boost foolers on there. i have 2 of the foolers from the electronic waste gate and both throw the code. i hooked up the quad boost fooler in the map sensor and i still get it. any ideas why? the truck is a 07 5.9.

subscribed. ive been getting the same code with my new 64/71/13ss. just put my a3k back on and no longer get that code

doesn't the BD boost fool ? Maybe you're canceling it out by having the quad on it too.

are you sure you have it plugged in right at the MAP.... it's very easy to plug in on backwards. What else is plugs into the MAP ??

doesn't the BD boost fool ? Maybe you're canceling it out by having the quad on it too.

are you sure you have it plugged in right at the MAP.... it's very easy to plug in on backwards. What else is plugs into the MAP ??

i actually just put it in to try and stop this code. it throws the code with it plugged in and when its not. the truck does have a rail pressure guage, maybe unplug it and run the boost fooler without tapping into the gauge? weird thing is that when it throws the code, it doesnt go into a limp mode or anything, still runs fine.

Same problem with stock turbo. No
Program just 90hp sticks and quad fooled

putting together a truck for someone. running a BD twin set-up. put 90hp ddp's in it. running a bullydog 2.4.d version. it keeps throwing p0234 everytime i step on it. i have the boost foolers on there. i have 2 of the foolers from the electronic waste gate and both throw the code. i hooked up the quad boost fooler in the map sensor and i still get it. any ideas why? the truck is a 07 5.9.

I had problems to when I put the bullet on. I have the quad boost fooler and edge ez which blocks some codes and the resistor plugged into the old factory turbo plug. Had several problems where it would throw low boost in range and go into limp mode. Since I have new progamming from bob wagner and camshaft install I dont get any codes nock on wood. I think it was progamming some and also I cleaned the plug connectons that the boost fooler and ez were using. good luck.

i had the same problem on my 07. had the quadzilla fooler on the map sensor side and the little resistor fooler plugged in where the factory turbo sensor pluged in and it would throw a code and only let me pull 10 lbs of boost and i plugged in the factory sensor off my stock turbo and it went away.

i put a new aftermarket cp3 pump on and un hooked the quadzilla rail guage and now i dont get the code. i think it had something to do with the fooler and the quad rail guage hooked together into the map sensor.

i have both of them on my truck along w the big pump. the RPG should b plugged into the rail not the map.

Back