bosch motorsports nozzles

monster50iii

My ddp's arent cutting the mustard here in MN. They are smokey, fuel mileage pigs, and I'm fed up. They're rather new and Lennie at DDP doesnt want to help me out any with them, so I'm going a different direction. They are 100's, and my last set of 100's were NOTHING like these. Oh and the power was merely the same between the two minus the 3mpg LOSS. So, I've been looking into the motorsports nozzles. Something a company like DDP cant mess up. Anything special about these nozzles? Ive heard they even fit 04.5-06 trucks? I found that hard to believe as us 03-04's have a very different nozzles, anyways I want my 100hp nozzle but I'd like to get back to 18mpg like I used to be at. Let me know what you guys think. I called diesel auto power and they can get me extrude hone 100's for like $40 less than the motorsports stuff, but that dang extrude hone process has me timid now.

Sell your complete injectors and buy some of those new Big Bang injectors. Suppose to be the cats meow, even guarantee no rattle.
Big Bang Injectors 04.5-07

They do have them for 03-04.5.

Sent from my F'n space phone

What does your rail pressure run. I have a set of 230 hp nozzles and can still get 22mpg it's all about the pressure.

my rp is fine.. The ddp nozzles just plain suck. Going 60-75mph I am hazing black smoke at 20* outside temp.

sure you have the right nozzle on them? someone could of grabbed the wrong box in packaging, seen it a few times

I run 100% overs and they are super clean unless I go wot. Very impressed by them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

my rp is fine.. The ddp nozzles just plain suck. Going 60-75mph I am hazing black smoke at 20* outside temp.

I think what he is saying is it's about your tuning. What pressure are you running when you are cruising at 65-70? Etc...

depends how cold it is, when the truck is warmed up I se 10-11k at 70 with a temp of 20* or so. When it is above 48* I see 14-14.5k.

Back