Bosch P-7100 911 180 HP pump

Lanky

I have a low mileage (64k) Pump that I will not be needing. I purchased this pump a while back to do a 13mm conversion. It is 110% stock. I have only opened this pump to verify that it was all original. This would be an awesome pump to build up or run. At the moment I have too many project's and not enough time. Just picked up a new truck today... Looking for $750 shipped. I can get pics if needed...

And a pic...
5655665599_e3d264825a_z.jpg

I wouldn't mind having another pump, but I'd need to get rid of part of my Injector nozzle collection first.

I wouldn't mind having another pump, but I'd need to get rid of part of my Injector nozzle collection first.

Ron, let me know if you have any special injectors you wanna trade.... I'm always open to try new things

interested in any trades

Looking for a progressive nitrous kit... but what all you have to trade?

Ron, let me know if you have any special injectors you wanna trade.... I'm always open to try new things

Looking for a progressive nitrous kit... but what all you have to trade?

I have mach 7 nozzles(2.9lpm), 7 x .013(Exergy 4.25lpm) nozzles, and 4.85lpm nozzles(Exergy). I also have a set of 5.25lpm nozzles that have some additional work being done, but I'd like to try them next in my truck.

Take paypal?

I do acept paypal...

I have mach 7 nozzles(2.9lpm), 7 x .013(Exergy 4.25lpm) nozzles, and 4.85lpm nozzles(Exergy). I also have a set of 5.25lpm nozzles that have some additional work being done, but I'd like to try them next in my truck.

My Don't think my little 12mm pump could benefit from anything in the 5lpm range... I'll shoot you a PM about the 7x.013's they sound almost perfect...

Back