Brake rotors and pads

C.A.P

It looks like I may be doing this soon. I have a slight shudder at stopping . It is right at the last 10 feet. It is more pronounced at a steady slow brake pressure from 60 to 0 right at about 7 mph to 0 it shudders and groans a tad.
Any suggestions ?? I have heard that NAPA has good pads and rotors.

I put some EPC rotors and pads on my Dodge and have been real happy with them. Nice holding power and very low dust.:evil

In my opinion, you go with a ceramic pad or you don't bother on these trucks.....

Rotor and pads should MATCH. Look towards Hawk, Brembro or a good Mfg for replacements....or just go OEM. Remember, rotors and pads should match. Friction is the goal and materials that don't match ... one will loose and bad at that. :bang

Mark IT is NOT the rotors and pads . After doing some research and calling around , IT APPEARS I AM VICTOM OF GM'S SH!TTY ABS SENSORS !!

I will get into them today and try and clean the area up .

Last edited:
im looking for upgraded brake stuff for my 02 f350. i am getting a moan sometimes from only left front. i replaced all pads and turned the rotors. went away for a bit. then came back. so i replaced the pads again, machined the right and replaced the left rotor. it went away for about 2k miles, then the moan reappeared intermittently. im guessing caliper. any aftermarket upgraded calipers? will do slotted rotors and perf. pads this time as well w/ stainless steel braided lines. any recommendations will be helpful.

thomas

Back