Brett Deutsch goes 8.62 @ 161

That's cool you were able to see that big of a difference! I still think it's awesome that one of the fastest Pro Street trucks out there is a street truck! :rockwoot:

That and it is one of the best looking pickup body styles ever made

I did use the 4r for half the season. I broke the 4r converter and went too the Th400. The th400 has been working great for me.

I'm selling my 4r100 now. If anyone is interested. I sent the trans to Brian and he got it ready for this season. I have one PI converter, one custom converter that cost a lot of money, all of that stuff has zero time on it since being rebuilt. A PCS trans computer, Dmax internally balanced flex plate, Destroke adapter plate to mate the 4r to Dmax. I also have a ratchet shifter.

Thanks guys!!! I have gotten a lot of help from my Dad throughout this build and my sponsors.
Danville Performance
Wagler Competition
HSP Diesel
Neal Chance Racing Converters
FlexiCorps Racing
Bullseye Power
Mayeda Motorsports
Deutsch's Truck Repair

Thanks again guys!

What stall are the converters? I may be interested...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What stall are the converters? I may be interested...

The PI one is 2600 and the custom one is 2800 but I have one free stall change so it can get made into what ever you want. The custom one is a one off converter that worked great for me and I didn't have any problems with it like I was having with the PI converter.

Nice truck and nice times.
Street driven, wow. Ever have any idiots in beaters pull up next to and rev their cars? LOL

The PI one is 2600 and the custom one is 2800 but I have one free stall change so it can get made into what ever you want. The custom one is a one off converter that worked great for me and I didn't have any problems with it like I was having with the PI converter.
A guy out of Chicago do your custom converter? I am gonna work on my pcs this weekend and I should have a good idea where I want it, maybe...lol. Then we can go from there... Thanks

I am glad i am not the only one, I would still love to see the old style bed on her.

The old fleetside bed, sure. But the old step side? Nah, I'll take the newer one.

I'm guessing the plan is to never run a hood? I'm sure a hood would help with the fuel mileage LOL

The old fleetside bed, sure. But the old step side? Nah, I'll take the newer one.

I'm guessing the plan is to never run a hood? I'm sure a hood would help with the fuel mileage LOL

I have a lift off fiberglass hood for it, but I'm afraid once I get it on too many people are going to ask to see under it and I'm going to scratch the paint lifting it off. So for now its going without a hood on it. Or until the cops give me a hard time about it. Knock on wood all they do is complement me on it.

The new style bed is fiberglass from the factory. Smart choice for what you are doing and it looks good too! Nice job!!! :drive:

The new style bed is fiberglass from the factory. Smart choice for what you are doing and it looks good too! Nice job!!! :drive:

Thanks Mark!!

Back in 1999 when we did the frame off I could not find a nice factory bed. I found this bed cheep and I like the way it looks. To each his own. If I would have know what I was going to be doing with the truck I would not have the whole underside and inside the bed Rhino Lined. That stuff is heavy!

The body is starting to show signes of wear but it's still has the same paint on it from 1999 when my Dad painted it for me. This drag racing stuff is not so good on the fiberglass bed. It's starting to crack in spots.

Congratulations again Brett. Love watching this truck. It just keeps going faster.

Jack

Went back through the quick duramax list, boy Brett you done it the long slow steady climb way. First entry was in Nov of 2010 at 11.2 @ 120.64. Things have changed for sure. Way to stick with it Brett and all the while keep the truck show ready.

Back