Brians Truck Shop 4R100

RATTLE N HUM

Was in our UCC truck held over 1500hp and 9.7 down the track...its been refreshed and is a v10 case. Has a cummins convertor right now but I can make it whatever you want.

$7500 Canadian so like $5500 American

IMG_5848.jpg

Was in our UCC truck held over 1500hp and 9.7 down the track...its been refreshed and is a v10 case. Has a cummins convertor right now but I can make it whatever you want.

$7500 Canadian so like $5500 American

View attachment 64879
What's the stall on the converter? I'm wanting to put it in a 6.7 Cummins, what else do I need besides the flex page and engine plate to make that work?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What's the stall on the converter? I'm wanting to put it in a 6.7 Cummins, what else do I need besides the flex page and engine plate to make that work?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The stall is 2700 but I can have that changed to whatever your set up needs to be.

Depending how you want to shift it you can link it to the shifter in the truck, then you would use a PCS standalone which I have that and the wiring harness you need to make that happen. Or to a manual shifter on the floor so you can shift as you please.

The truck it is going in is it just a daily driver or a race truck of sorts?

Also we have done quite a few of those conversions so could help out with info to get it done!!

Back