- manual vb by Goerend
- Sonnax billet input
- Goerend triple disk converter low stall
- Deep Pan
- new pump
- billet servos with kick down lever
- carbon fiber band with alto red eagle clutches
- comes with lines and 2 Jegs coolers

this trans basically has all new parts in it... havent had an issue with the current setup

$5000 obo
330-314-661five

What's the reason your selling?Does it have billet output? If so I'll buy it now. Cash money!!!!

Last edited:
Its not really used. I have recent new clutches and everything in it.

It doesn't have a billet output but if ya would ever break it its just taking the rear housing off and installing, you dont have to drop whole trans for it. I never broke it so it didnt get upgraded.

Do you want to make a deal on it? I am getting interest on it locally though.

Thanks,
DF

and now im open to trades.... looking for performance 12v parts... turbos mainly with cash...

i will include the transfer case at 5k now... its got recent seals and rebuild 241dld

thanks bub... this is a complete package, coolers, lines... and im thinking about including a brand new TCI outlaw gate shifter with the package....

make me an offer

When has this trans had 5k put on it? I know it was built in 09/10 and had several builds durring that time. Then you supposedly grenaded that trans sometime in the summer. After that you then pulled the motor in the fall/winter of 10/11.

Which trans build are you selling now? Is this the CG built transmission or is this trans built by another shop?

It was the pump that went out that CG was suppost to fix.

Since then, all new clutches were installed over last winter, with a new pump.

I drove it around 5k mile since last rebuild so 5k miles on it lol

Back