Bully Dog torque dog for sale. 03/04/04.5 Dallas, GA.

Vance

I have faith in you.
I can't find the classifieds at this site. If a mod could move it there, it would be much appreciated.

It was $600.00 new. I'd take $250.00 for it.

Works pefect.

3 settings. Stock, 50hp/100ft and 90hp/200ft.

I'm just burning through tires too quick with it. Needs a more mature owner. :)

Vance
1194789901_7gPsz-L.jpg

Christ, some peoples kids. LOL :bang

This is why we need an IQ test of some sort, before folks are able to join.

Christ, some peoples kids. LOL :bang

This is why we need an IQ test of some sort, before folks are able to join.
Blow me midget. Most people call it "Classifieds." Only dummies would call it a swap meet. Search "classifieds" and you come up with ass. :cheer:

Last edited:
Blow me midget. Most people call it "Classifieds." Only dummies would call it a swap meet. Search "classifieds" and you come up with ass. :cheer:

Yeah, it's not like it says "For Sale" a quarter inch below it or anything like that:poke:

Classified ads are welcome in my threads. I'm liking the idea because I get first crack at the goods. lol

Yeah, it's not like it says "For Sale" a quarter inch below it or anything like that:poke:
When you're searching on your smart phone, this site is ass. I'm not going to scroll down through 80 miles of bull**** and ads to look for stuff. I just use the search feature. When you search "Classifieds" like most people would, it should come to your "for sale" crap. The programmers here just must be retarded is all.

When you're searching on your smart phone, this site is ass. I'm not going to scroll down through 80 miles of bull**** and ads to look for stuff. I just use the search feature. When you search "Classifieds" like most people would, it should come to your "for sale" crap. The programmers here just must be retarded is all.

What kind of programmers are you selling now? Please use the classified section. :lolly:

I can't find the classifieds at this site. If a mod could move it there, it would be much appreciated.

It was $600.00 new. I'd take $250.00 for it.

Works pefect.

3 settings. Stock, 50hp/100ft and 90hp/200ft.

I'm just burning through tires too quick with it. Needs a more mature owner. :)

Vance
1194789901_7gPsz-L.jpg

Hey I have the same one in my truck.....question did you have it stacked with anything else? or do you know if it can be stacked with a smarty?

Hey I have the same one in my truck.....question did you have it stacked with anything else? or do you know if it can be stacked with a smarty?
The guy who sold it to me said that it could be stacked. I have not done that. I just ran it by itself. Probably not enough power for the guys around here...but I put it up on about 7 sites including cummins forum, craigs list and others...

Back