bully dog

maxdoutdmax

I was wondering if any,what chips are compatible with the Bully Dog tri dog on a Duramax?:umno:

any thing that plugs into the harness,do you know if that applies with the crazy larry program?

bro last night at the strip i stacked my xccelorator on top of my edge man it was fast. only one problem after the launch it wouldn't come out of 4-wheel drive till after the run. either way it blew black smoke out the whole way down the track it was bad. holler at your boy sorry i couldn't help with your problem buddy. later

4x4 does come out of gear unless there is little or no load on the motor. You actually want it in 4x4 the whole way down the track.

maxdoutdmax said:
any thing that plugs into the harness,do you know if that applies with the crazy larry program?

Doesn't matter what the program is. If i was you id get rid of it.

Doesn't matter what the program is. If i was you id get rid of it

what are you talking about getting rid of?

Shoot, any plug n' play box will work, although stacking on the Dmax is a bit dated.

hey what was your ET whith the boxes stacked? I used to stack an Egde juice with the superchip programmer and it worked pretty good,but the stock tranny wouldnt hold up. Im saving $ for the ats right now.were you at Mooresville?

Shoot, any plug n' play box will work, although stacking on the Dmax is a bit dated

I thought so,well what chip is every one having the most power out of?

TTS, PPE, EFI Live, and Westers all seem to make good power.

Back