Cam & Crank sensors for V10 Dodge

Cheesegrindr12v

I am looking for cam, crank, and oil pressure sensors for a 2000 V10 Dodge. I am trying to complete a project, and need these to finish here in the coming weeks. LMK what you have, thanks. PM me fast response.

I have a blown up 99 V-10 sitting out back Id give you the sensors if you cover shipping.

Yes! That would be super! I'm also looking for a cam sensor connector from the wire harness. Mine is missing. Let me know on how much shipping is to

Fenton, MO 63026

PayPal or MO?
Thank you very much!

Steve C.

Your PM box is full.

Yes! That would be super! I'm also looking for a cam sensor connector from the wire harness. Mine is missing. Let me know on how much shipping is to

Fenton, MO 63026

PayPal or MO?
Thank you very much!

Steve C.

Your PM box is full.

Im pretty sure the wiring is on it also so no problem on the connector. My email address is in my signature for payment arrangements.

Csnyder - do you have the truck that went with the motor , looking for a V-10 tach gage out of a 99 -00

Csnyder - do you have the truck that went with the motor , looking for a V-10 tach gage out of a 99 -00

I used it on this truck since I did a p-pumped 24V conversion but there is a great chance Id have another one laying around somewhere. What trans do you have?

Back