Can anyone identify this input?

Got Smoke?

Just curious I know it's hard to do from pictures, but can anyone identify this billet input? Had someone say it looked like a SunCoast Omega which is larger than normal shaft, correct?

c8408ea35bf73417e4fa7fe762994341.jpg

Sent from the command position of my dinosaur

I think the omega shafts have a large taper off the end of the splines. Also require a custom pump, stator support and converter. They're also 25 spine shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries man... hope you didn't pay fat shaft prices for a regular shaft. If you have a core Convertor laying around see if it slips on, I'll mic my standard shaft tonight and post the measurement

No worries man... hope you didn't pay fat shaft prices for a regular shaft. If you have a core Convertor laying around see if it slips on, I'll mic my standard shaft tonight and post the measurement

No I got the whole trans setup in a trade for my NV4500 stuff, but its currently at the builders because once I got it in something was wrong with it. It seemed like it was trying to lock the convertor in 1st gear.

However, from the time I got it till I got it all in and together was 8 months....life kinda got me for a bit lol

Back