Canadian Diesel Shootout - August 9th at Castrol Raceway

Glad to see those guys ^^^ doing well. I like both of those trucks and they've built nice trucks without big sponsors.

Super clean racing all day long. No major breaks on the diesel side. Lots of people breaking lights and rolling back to keep the flow going. Track prep and in between clean up was quick. Congratulations to the winners.

Super clean racing all day long. No major breaks on the diesel side. Lots of people breaking lights and rolling back to keep the flow going. Track prep and in between clean up was quick. Congratulations to the winners.

Hey Nootch, did you drive by Darwell Saturday night for the pulls?

I was out there the whole weekend. The Saturday night pulls were awesome. missed a bit of the beginning runs, but caught some good diesel runs. You make it out?

I was there also. Raced at castrol then headed out for the pulls. I was the guy helping all the diesel's get staged up and ready both days in Darwell.

Awesome man. Was the best year out there yet. Too bad about Jensen on sunday. Miss Mead looks like she found a new high to chase now too.

They were going to let Matt hook right after the big red express but the sled broke. He was pretty bummed. I went for a ride with Phil in his truck. It was a blast!

That Big rig is a hoot every saturday night. when it gears down and shoots 4' red in the exhaust stream. wow.

Back