cheating at schieds

ABI MOTORSPORT

fummins
I have heard from a couple guys now that I got caught cheating at schieds with illegal fuel. This is absolutely a lie!!!! I am unsure of who started the lie but I know for sure Billy Deblasio who runs the XDP 3.0 inch truck has told a few other pullers at fpp. The story I heard was PPL tech checked my fuel with a styrofoam test and my fuel blew right threw. The correct story is I didn't want any problems so friday morning me and another puller running out of D&Js shop took the mix that we have been running all year and winning with at COTPC this year up to the official that checks fuel to have it tested. We both run the exact same mix and his checked fine and mine was good but the tech said to be safe to add 3/4 gallon straight fuel to 5 gallon of mixed in case it changes after it heats up. That is the truth and I would appreciate anyone calling me a cheater to quit or come see me man to man and we will hash it out. Whoever started this lie should man up to it and explain why they did it. Thanks in advance.. Rocky Roark IRON HIDE

I hope this gets settled for you bud. Unfortunately, in my experience those who chose to cast the first stone often are cowardly about it and 99% of the time will not sack up, talk to you face to face and be a man about it.

I have heard from a couple guys now that I got caught cheating at schieds with illegal fuel. This is absolutely a lie!!!! I am unsure of who started the lie but I know for sure Billy Deblasio who runs the XDP 3.0 inch truck has told a few other pullers at fpp. The story I heard was PPL tech checked my fuel with a styrofoam test and my fuel blew right threw. The correct story is I didn't want any problems so friday morning me and another puller running out of D&Js shop took the mix that we have been running all year and winning with at COTPC this year up to the official that checks fuel to have it tested. We both run the exact same mix and his checked fine and mine was good but the tech said to be safe to add 3/4 gallon straight fuel to 5 gallon of mixed in case it changes after it heats up. That is the truth and I would appreciate anyone calling me a cheater to quit or come see me man to man and we will hash it out. Whoever started this lie should man up to it and explain why they did it. Thanks in advance.. Rocky Roark IRON HIDE

Rocky don't hold your breath. These little chicken sh!+ school girls that start stuff like this don't have ballz enough to man up to it.

P.S Is the tech guy ok? Because I heard he got burned pretty bad when he lit the fuel and it blew up in his face. :doh:

Many possabilities..................

Gasoline dissolves styrofoam...........

On blaster lol.
People are alway gonna find something to start rumors about bud. It's called being a sore loser. If your fuel was checked and passed, I wouldn't give two $)(&s what they say.
You can't legislate morality.

On blaster lol.
People are alway gonna find something to start rumors about bud. It's called being a sore loser. If your fuel was checked and passed, I wouldn't give two $)(&s what they say.
You can't legislate morality.

x2. I know its hard but try not to let it get to you Rocky. I see people are getting butt hurt because they can't beat you lol.

i know this is kinda off topic but was it just me or did anyone else notice on sat after haisley pulled on the north track they began to take the loose dirt from the south track and dumping it on the end of the north 3.0 side building somewhat of a mound and never packed it down?

maybe it was just me, but im sure that Rocky and some others that made it out to that point would have went a measurable distance farther.

Yes they totally botched the track for the last half of the class. I know of a few pullers that complained, and they basically were saying that was the the only way to keep the trucks from going 400'

They shouldnt be trying to stop trucks by screwing up the track. Seems like a BS excuse to me. All they would have to do is have a pull off after the trucks cool down if they were worried about trucks going to far.

everyone knows your not a cheater:Cheer: just jealous people!!

They claimed floating gate on Saturday night. Well after the first few went and a couple were already past 320' everyone was pushing for the sled to be re-weighted. Afterwards they admitted they should have, but it was too late.

i know this is kinda off topic but was it just me or did anyone else notice on sat after haisley pulled on the north track they began to take the loose dirt from the south track and dumping it on the end of the north 3.0 side building somewhat of a mound and never packed it down?

maybe it was just me, but im sure that Rocky and some others that made it out to that point would have went a measurable distance farther.

i posted about this in another post.. friday night something else happened with the sled as well. i dont want to bash scheid so if you also noticed it then you know what im talkn about... alot of bs.

I was the 4th truck from the back and Chris was right in front of me and we took 2nd and 3rd so I don't think it made any difference in the track

This thread was not to start anything about schieds event other than their is someone that was there that is lying about what happened and calling me a cheater and I wish I knew for sure who started it and why. I guess I will assume the one name I know for sure is talking trash about me is the originator.

If you don't want people to talk trash when you beat them then maybe you should try a 2.8 charger and run at 3/4 throttle. Then there won't be anybody talking about you.

Don't sweat over shallow people is how I look at things.

Back