chip and injector help

02lb7dually

I have a 02 3500 I bought a few months ago from a private seller I bought it stock as far as I know I put a intake exhaust and a ppe programmer well the ppe made no difference sent it back and put a jack spade ? on with 5 settings and it has made no difference but during all this my injectors are going bad so im looking for a decent make and reasonably priced maybe 100 horse ?any input on injectors and maybe why my programmers don't work is greatly appreciated ! thanks

That makes no sense as to the programmers not making a difference. I would call and talk to PPE about it and get their input. Every one I installed made a big difference. I would get that taken care of before injectors. Not much of a Duramax guy, but my guess is not many parts are going to be happy about the 100hp injectors. Another option would be to look into EFI.

I would find a reputable shop near you that does EFI live tuning. They should be able to help you out tremendously

The spade is an efilive autocal. You need to get the injectors fixed first and then have the spade recalibrated for the bigger nozzles.

I called ppe multiple times and they have no help which led me to send it back and buy the jack spade which I was told by duramax turner is one step down from Efi live but yes maybe 100 horse injectors are over kill maybe 50 horse ? Idk that's why I'm looking for imput lol thanks though

You have any other mods? Mainly tranny? If not I would stop at a programmer. And personally I would throw stock back in because I would never feel the need to go past there limits. But that's my .02 and I don't have the money to play in that ball park!! :hehe:

No other mods but I had a cummins before my d max this Allison I'm not afraid of lol unlike a 47re but my moto is if it breaks I'll fix it sometime lol

Just go with factory Bosch reman injectors. Can't buy new ones anymore. Check out Lincoln Diesel Specialties, LB7 injector kits for $1700. They're good true Bosch reman.

Back