Choke On My Smoke (Mitch) has passed away...

Take Care Mitch, i will keep the family in my prayers.

I never knew the whole story behind Mitch, but he was nice to me and seemed laid back. PLUS he was one of the guys who wasn't afraid to stir things up alot on TDS. Made for some real good reading. I thank him for that at the very least.

RIP. God bless.

I still have a bunch of PMs from Mitch. I never got into a cross situation with him. We were pretty cool...but I quit talking to him when I heard what was going on.

I feel for his wife and child.

So long Mitch. My prayers are with your family.

gunracer1 said:
are we sure this is not another one of his scam's. he got a friend of mine for over 1k. plain and simple, he was a thief. i feel i am better for never meeting him. i feel for his wife and kids, but the world is a better place without another thief.

No this is not scam...

Kool

I tried to find an Obit to post up with this....but couldnt locate it.

didnt know him rarely heard of him but still to young to die rip mitch our prayers with his daughter an wife

gunracer1 said:
i know the fl. attorney general was supposed to be looking for him, i still wonder.
alright out of respect im just going to say i know theres alot of people who didnt see eye to eye with him but just keep the negative comments to yourself

I agree...most everyone deserves some respect in the event of their death.

Pretty sure that complaining about it in a memorial thread is

A: Innapropriate
B: petty
and finally
C: not going to do a dang thing to get it back.

Perhaps the not saying anything unless you have something nice to say applies here.

Back