clean garaged 01 2500 dodge QCLB

Nice truck. Stuff like this is hard to move though, as most banks would LOL if you tried to get a $23k loan for a 2001 Dodge.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

had a question...im a newer member an wont let me send a pm yet.. would you text me 765/561/3748

a stock 2000 regular cab with 70,000 miles just sold for 22,000.00 on a local lot why cant i sell my truck for 20,000.00.........

Last edited:
thats a very slick truck, i too had that on my backround of my computer when i was younger, sorry to hear about your daughter.. BUMP for a SLICK truck!!!

thats a very slick truck, i too had that on my backround of my computer when i was younger, sorry to hear about your daughter.. BUMP for a SLICK truck!!!

thanks man. i hate to let it go but it seems there is no end to these hospital bills. its crazy. everytime i hear of someone like you saying you had my truck on your computer or someone calls me and says there is a pic of it on facebook or some diesel forum makes it 100 times harder to sell.

id imagine, if i didnt have a truck already id deffinatly like to have it, if for anything to say that i have the most popular truck on google images :D

It was well worth the 9 hour drive. Thank you Mike, and ill do my best to keep it as Pristine as you did.

Back