Clutch Install

duckdrw

So my stock clutch does not like my new tune. Ive ordered a SB 3600# DDC from NADP. Im wondering if there should be anything to look out for when I do my swap. Also does anyone have a rough estimate on the time it will take to do this (can I do it in a day?). Ive got some help and a friend who has a well stocked shop. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ducky

Should be straight forward. I use an air ratchet to remove the TC bolts to speed things up. Use a little blue loctite if you have some on the flywheel and TC bolts. Key word - LITTLE. A flywheel turning tool helps out, allow you to spin it over with a ratchet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a flywheel turning tool and an air ratchet. Anything to know about the hydraulic upgrade? Or should that be straight forward aswell?

So I installed my DDC last night. Im getting a high pitch squealing at idle from my tranny. Goes away under load or idling up. Any ideas what the culprit could be?

I feel rather unintelligent now. At first look i swore it was from the tranny. I found the issue, my 5" mbrp turbo back exhaust is rubbing on my rear box side behind the tire. Stepped on the tip a little bit to bend it no noise. Sorry for the wild goose change.
Cheers,
Ducky

Back