CMPA/ Tri State Pro Stock Diesel Rules

Doug need to look at changing the rules if he wants some trucks pullin with him. I wish now i would have had took the time to make them. This looks real good for the trucks that don't really like to play fair.

They just wanted some trucks that ran, not 400 horse street driven trucks. Notice how the rules say PRO STOCK DIESEL TRUCKS, not street diesel trucks.

Also how can it be truck who don't play fair, if they all meet the rules and the class is set up that way. Yes they are a copy of ITPA rules.

Smoking S said:
They just wanted some trucks that ran, not 400 horse street driven trucks. Notice how the rules say PRO STOCK DIESEL TRUCKS, not street diesel trucks.
Yeah I Noticed:dead-horse-fast2: Duh

smokingoat04 said:
Also how can it be truck who don't play fair, if they all meet the rules and the class is set up that way. Yes they are a copy of ITPA rules.
I guess you like pulling with ag style pumps

Ag gov are leagel If you follow the rules you do play fair.

Dale

Like Dale said if it's legal it's legal, their isn't anything unfair about building a truck around the rules. Basically it says if you so desire you could run an ag governer also, the only downfall is wanting to pull other places where they won't allow it. That is what sucks about pulling in Missouri every association has different idea's on what should and shouldn't be allowed.

Back