Common Rail Dodge fuel return - go big?

bgreen776

White Collar Fabricator
Have you experienced or seen an application that needed an over stock fuel return line? I just installed a second raptor 150, which do not have a return line like the air dogs, and am considering tapping in an additional return line. Thoughts?

Are you talking about the returns from the engine or putting a return on the raptor?

I know some say yes some say no but who runs their engine returns all into a distribution block/etc and to a single return to tank?

Ryan

Thats basically what I have with the GDP fuel filter delete, but it just uses the oem return line. I was considering tapping a hole in the side of it and running an additional return line, but now that I think about it, that might be nearly pointless. Better than nothing I suppose.

E66C3664-1A6D-40D4-965A-3335D1E11AA7_zpsa7laa1pz.jpg

Its in the buildup process, moving the power train and cab onto a frame with a long box. A pile of work to get to the longer wheel base for pulling. Sure is nice working on the power train with the cab and box off.

Last edited:
Interesting rail setup. I've been thinking of the next step after 2 cp's, and I've been thinking a dmax or 6.7 power stroke rail setup might work. Run 3 cyl off each rail, then plenty of room for the sensor, 2 reliefs, and 3 feeds.

Back