Comp D to Host Show n' Shine at Indy!!!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
You heard it right guys. We will be hosting the Show n' Shine and Burnout Competition at the Diesel Nationals in Indianapolis this year!:woohoo: The event will be held June 2nd and 3rd. We may need some volunteers to help us out as well since there are usually around 100 vehicles competing. We hope to see all of you guys there and want you all to get those trucks lookin pretty for the Show n' Shine! :woohoo:

Last edited:
Im there......might need toget some spinners though

Timbeaux38 said:
You heard it right guys. We will be sponsoring the Show n' Shine and Burnout Competition at the Diesel Nationals in Indianapolis this year!:woohoo: The event will be held June 2nd and 3rd. We may need some volunteers to help us out as well since there are usually around 100 vehicles competing. We hope to see all of you guys there and want you all to get those trucks lookin pretty for the Show n' Shine! :woohoo:

Tim I'd like to help, keep me posted with whats going on.....I've got a ton of stuff going on in June, but I may be able to swing it if ya'll need some help.

Thats the same weekend that the Power Tour will be around. Not sure which one I'm gonna make it to yet.

Back