comp diesel lingo.

Sred94

Need help with the lingo on here so there is no more need to make fun!!

Do you need help figuring out what parts are called?

If so try DTR or CF for a while.

Yeah, I just noticed that.

In that case I don't care where he goes, as long as he goes.

The first 5 'for sale' ads you post, will be deleted. Just a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont wanto post for sale threads. Just reply to existing threads to ask questions. Trying to make my truck run good. Heard there is sometimes good deals on here if you keep looking.

You may not have the "wrong intentions" but you're annoying. Same basic thing.'

Quit worrying about what you can and can't do and be a useful member of the site.

Most swear words are auto corrected to nothing, so you need to get your Chit creative.

Oraller is a youth or new diesel enthusiast who believes rolling coal is good, common, and nessicary.

The forum loves to hate on its haters, the heels of the forum will be known. Everyone loves a past member by the name of Dex.

There are a few regulars who mingle outside of the constituent group of hardcores. Being new you may find yourself 3rd ring out of the loop.

There is a lot of technical knowledge in here, but it's kind of guarded like giving up who they guy who used to boot for you in highschool. So if you just read along, you will figure it out. There is however a birthday thread that you will get into, only forum i have seen do that. so thats a bonus.

Other than that, practice what your grandma preached, and follow the math of your head. Two ears and one mouth, should listen twice to speak once.

:hehe: ^^^^^ :clap:

I was gong to offer this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Tje6kdeLg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Tje6kdeLg[/ame]

I dont wanto post for sale threads. Just reply to existing threads to ask questions. Trying to make my truck run good. Heard there is sometimes good deals on here if you keep looking.

Really? Did you or did you not type this?

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2546636&postcount=6

Look fellas. Im juamst trying to fet my posts up so i can do stuff in the forsale section is all. Shoudve said programmer yada yada. Everyone knows what it is so why be ignorant? It dont have to be fast just badass truck for on the street. No intentions of dragracing. Pulling if anything.

Last edited:
Most swear words are auto corrected to nothing, so you need to get your Chit creative.

Oraller is a youth or new diesel enthusiast who believes rolling coal is good, common, and nessicary.

The forum loves to hate on its haters, the heels of the forum will be known. Everyone loves a past member by the name of Dex.

There are a few regulars who mingle outside of the constituent group of hardcores. Being new you may find yourself 3rd ring out of the loop.

There is a lot of technical knowledge in here, but it's kind of guarded like giving up who they guy who used to boot for you in highschool. So if you just read along, you will figure it out. There is however a birthday thread that you will get into, only forum i have seen do that. so thats a bonus.

Other than that, practice what your grandma preached, and follow the math of your head. Two ears and one mouth, should listen twice to speak once.
I move stickie status

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Knowledge isn't verified by post counts.

Respect isn't earned by dyno sheets/time slips.

Read, learn, sort through all the bs on some posts. Ive traded, sold, and bought things from the guys on here. EVERY transaction has went good with zero problems. Itd be nice to stay that way.

Back