compounds w/o wastegates

Poulina

Any real world experiences with blowing a large frame s400 or gt55 into a small frame s400/gt42? Are drive-pressures controllable? Are my urges to change stuff and spend money ever going to stop?

Already have a non-gated steed manifold and don’t want to complicate a the system any more than is necessary with piping/pluming/and reference lines.

Thanks!

I'm running a 467.7 over a 485. I don't have exact boost to drive pressure numbers as of yet, but ran a 10.16 at 131 with them on small injectors. Going up on inj sive next and hope to be mid 9's with them. They spool very easy

I’ve never seen the appeal with the 464. The 67.7 is better compressor with minuscule difference in spool. For a go fast truck that can tolerate a little street use, 467/485 compounds would be my ticket.

I’ve never seen the appeal with the 464. The 67.7 is better compressor with minuscule difference in spool. For a go fast truck that can tolerate a little street use, 467/485 compounds would be my ticket.

Agree. Had a stainless 465 and went with one of Weston's new design 468 and have not looked back since. Very small difference between the two from spool up standpoint but top end is different a story.

Back