Congrats Ashley Black, another 6.7 in the 10's

congrats bud! that truck looked great and ran very well!

Thanks everyone. I actually painted it flat black because I ran out of time to design a paint scheme. So i just did a quickie on it with some Hot Rod black we had leftover from a job. But it sure is nice to not have to worry about scratching it. So I may just leave it like it is.

LMAO, I didnt even stop for that slip, now I wish I would have. Truck shut off at the line and I was done. Figured I would atleast put on a show so I hit the nitrous at 1/8 mile.

Congrats on the runs guys, should be in the 9's in no time.

Truck looks good guys. And I love the flat black look. Its looks bad ass

niiiiiiiiiice....dzl **** is finally starting to get into some mainstream times....be more of em to come im sure..wish i was gonna be one of em....oh well...cant do everything

gary

It weighed 4850 at TS. I had to add some weight.

Is that gutted interior pretty much? I just striped my inside out and put the dash cover back not much weight loss but it will help some lol. Im just trying to see what mine will weigh as we have the same thing going on kinda ur just a lot faster. You have a aam 11.5 axle in back?
If im asking to many personal questions you dont have to answer

Yea, its completely gutted. I used the factory dash, but cut everything out of it except the shell basically.

Back