Congrats to Ryan(Stock600)

Black04Ram

Man for building that thing yourself you definatly got one hell of a rig. I loved watching your chevy but your altered rig is just plain awesome dude! Once you get the traction problems worked out i can only image!:rockwoot: Btw i beleive he lifted both his front tires on his last launch!

That thing is going to boogie when the bugs are worked out, I watched him coast to a 9.?? at 95 mph today.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: Congrats on all the work, can't wait to see a full pass.:bow::bow::bow:

It's a clean looking ride for sure, and it runs pretty damn good to boot. It'll be interesting to see what happens when *nx*

Thanks guys it was a blast. Also a big thanks to the NHRDA for putting on these events for us to have places to meet up as a group. Ya Im fighting traction problems for sure, detuning to crap out of it each pass was helping but Id rather been putting more in it. I had extra ballast on the car and new hides on the rear for this trip hoping it woud make all the diff. but.... still lots of teething problems due to it's short, ridged chassis. Im around 128" now and thinking of lengthing it another 30" or so. Best 3 numbers were all on 3 diff. passes, 1.22 60' on one but crossed the center line and dumped it, a 5.66 to the 1/8th but at only 114.xx due to lifting a bit early, and a 9.37@137 again lifting a few times it was hooked fairly well on the second half but the 1/8th was way down due to traction issues early. I did wheel the bottle open on the second to the last pass to see what hitting the tires a bit harder would do and found myself in the wrong lane I quess right at the hit.... it happened pretty quick lol, granted this was only 4 .018" jets on one sol. which if i did the math correctly is like a .036" jet, the 60 still slowed to a 1.24 due to again traction. My goal will be to get the bugs worked out by TS, and try to bump that 5.50 on fuel before I spray her down.
Ryan

So no hurry for the bigger valves?

Power is surly not my problem at the time. Heck it got down the track better when it was on 5 cylinders:hehe: Ol' 191's provide lots of fuel but Id love to try anything you have up your sleeve, send em, I'll send back the data. This set of injectors seems nice so far, my moderate boost levels so far are far from cleaning up all the fuel and Im a good ways from 1:1 on this charger, soon as I get this traction issue fiqured out Im curious to see what's really in them on fuel and the smack. Ryan

Back