Contest! - Show us your Ride

hey no fair don't have the contest involving boobies through the pm's. Thats just bad customer service right there LOL

LOL, well I'll bite...I'd love to have one of your decals!

Done!

Need to know where to send it though. And it'll probably take a bit to get there... I'll send you a good one though. How big?? I have 22 inch and 36 inch ones right now (big ones are a grey metallic that fade to a teal color)...

Decals are a PITA to ship, but it'll get there! Just send me your address and it'll be on its way :)

Done!

Need to know where to send it though. And it'll probably take a bit to get there... I'll send you a good one though. How big?? I have 22 inch and 36 inch ones right now (big ones are a grey metallic that fade to a teal color)...

Decals are a PITA to ship, but it'll get there! Just send me your address and it'll be on its way :)

Yes they are.:ugh:

Done!

Sweet! Thank you! :rockwoot:

Yeah. I better watch my p's and q's. I think i pissed em off this morning anyway. Besides. I like boobies....:hehe:

Zach I must say I thank you for all your time and hard work and great tuning

Zach I must say I thank you for all your time and hard work and great tuning

I totally agree. Zach has been a great friend and does amazing work and really cares about people and what they want. I met Zach at the track one night about two years ago and he was super nice and I won't have anyone else tune my truck but him. So I also want to say thanks for all he hard work you've done.

Its good to see that everybody has the same experience with him that I do. I think he's sent me three diff files tonight, fixing to have to send me another one. I know its all because its beta, but still. I would have been perfectly fine with a file a day or something along those lines. Get to go from bone stock. NO DTC'S........:rockwoot:, to mild, then a little more, little more... All in one night. Sure glad I didn't have to spend a couple days at bone stock. Might have thought about taking my jeep for a spin instead.... :badidea:

Back