Control Arm Bushings

Str8jacket

G'day, I'm in the process of designing a torque arm rear end and just wondering what people are using for lower control arm bushes? Its going in a 5t truck, F350 diff.
Anyone using the del-sphere joints from Spohn? How would they go on this size truck?

I would 4 link it. We air ridded a 94 dodge with a swing arm set up due to it bring easier and its just a 300 hp tow rig it axle wraps so bad it is breaking t case snap rings like crazy. We still have plenty of travel on the slip. The only thing I can figure is the axle wraps so fast under a hard pull that the slip binds. Once I get time it is getting 4 linked. The truck also has a lose felling when you jump on it hard the bed jumps up 4-5 inches and that moves it to the left due to the panard bar then when you shift it drops and wiggles the rear end. I will never build another radius arm setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, would you have a photo or a picture of the way your swing arm was set up? I'm trying to picture how you have had the arms arranged. I might be using different terminology to describe the same thing, or completely different?

After talking to my engineer they dont like spherical type bearings, so after reading a heap posts I had a look at EMF's vypur bushings and I think I will be using those.

Back