Coolingmist Stage 3 MPG Plus Almost New

scottyb215

I have realized that with my new turbo I no longer need this kit to help keep my egt's down. I bought the kit back in October or November and really only ran the kit for a little bit. Maybe 3k miles total on the truck since the kit was installed. This is the stage 3 kit so it include 2 different nozzles and the whole progressive autolearn controller that they offer. I have the round gauge with blue l.e.d lighting. It also has the larger 7 gallon tank for in the bed. I have everything needed for install except for maybe a few feet of 18awg power wire. This kit is still installed and working 100% and will be removed once it is sold. When I bought this I paid 850 plus shipping for everything and i would like to get $600 plus the shipping. I would also be interested in trades for parts for a 95 12v (stacks, wheels, tires, turbo) or parts for my 01 24v

Thanks,
Scot

6 pack diesel.... I cant send private messages yet... call me at 267-9zero7-2337

Thanks,
Scot

Somebody make an offer on this thing, I have other toys in mind that I would like to buy for the truck.

I find it hard to believe that not a single person out here is looking for a water meth kit... not to mention one of the best on the market... $550 plus the ride

Back