correct dyno numbers?

well im going to throw a new injection pump on does anyone here think that this could be an accurate number whatsoever? with the stuff i have on the truck

I think you could make more power by setting your truck up a bit different. There are people out there that have and do pull with the comp box. Why not think about a pump upgrade??

^^^^x2. Been there done that. Your not making power where it counts spinning that rpm. Use a comp box and gear the truck accordingly. I run 36's with my set up and it seems to work pretty well.

^^^^x2. Been there done that. Your not making power where it counts spinning that rpm. Use a comp box and gear the truck accordingly. I run 36's with my set up and it seems to work pretty well.

have you run the quad before the comp?? you pull with the comp?? i am running 35 bfg all terrains and i can pull 3rd gear all day with the quad and it will get up to about 4000 or 4100 why is that bad or not good could you give me a little advice thanks and if you have run the quad why is the comp so much better?

yes power drops off at about 3300 but that was on the dyno on the track it pulls hard even up at those high rpm it is weird i got first today at the pull in town here and it pulled strong all the way through everything was great i just dont get it alot of my smoke was a gray color though i just really think my injection pump is junked

yes power drops off at about 3300 but that was on the dyno on the track it pulls hard even up at those high rpm it is weird i got first today at the pull in town here and it pulled strong all the way through everything was great i just dont get it alot of my smoke was a gray color though i just really think my injection pump is junked

might be, i noticed a big difference when i put a different vp on my truck. SO pump still.

what are your wide open egts?

mabe try a different dyno. some read low and some read high

Back