Cowl fasteners

madmikeismad

So mad
2nd gen Cowl fasteners

Anyone know where to find them? The little plastic bolt/screw/clip things that hold the plastic cowl to the body. The piece that covers the wiper motors.

Last edited:
Help section of the parts store should have them or if you have a local body shop they usually have a drawer of different sizes.

A walk in the junk yard will do wonders.

The only yards I've found around here don't have many 2nd gens left, and what they do have are totaled/chopped up to where not much of the front end is salvageable. I don't know what other cars use these, and don't feel like walking through a ton of chit/mud for some (hopefully) 50 cent parts that might not even be there LOL

I guess I'll start hitting home depot and the parts stores, hope they carry them.

The only yards I've found around here don't have many 2nd gens left, and what they do have are totaled/chopped up to where not much of the front end is salvageable. I don't know what other cars use these, and don't feel like walking through a ton of chit/mud for some (hopefully) 50 cent parts that might not even be there LOL

I guess I'll start hitting home depot and the parts stores, hope they carry them.

Hey, we own a junk yard, if youre really in a pinch let me know, I'll send some to you for the cost of shipping.

Hey, we own a junk yard, if youre really in a pinch let me know, I'll send some to you for the cost of shipping.

I found some on LMC for a couple bucks. That wouldn't even be worth your time LOL Thanks though. I miss the northeast with our junkyards on every corner.

Go to Southern Plains Cummins west of Meridian on Reno. South side of road. Don't buy the after market trash from NAP-Oriely'-zone. They won't last.

X2 on the non-cummins replacement. They don't last.

Or have Snedge drop ship you one.

Back