cr head gasket

rpainter

Anyone has a common rail head gasket for sale? Figured I would ask here before buying one at the parts store

I have about 25 on the shelf. Snedge could probably get you one faster though.

Call Jeff at 1-724-354-3136. When I place an order I typically get it the next day with regular ground shipping, FYI. I also have one sitting on the shelf, but Jeff will be able to get it to you quicker and properly packaged.

It is not a rush situation that I need a gasket. I have this annoying rattle/knock that has developed between 1700 and 2k rpm. I have tried everything possible with the programmer.I have even tried stock settings and still the noise. So I am going to check the rockers to see if one is bad or really loose.If nothing found there going to pull the head to check the pistons and if that does not work might pull the motor to check the rod and main bearings.I have had the noise since the injectors came back last time from formula one. So guys with them pm me a price and I will go from there.

Make sure you check the little plastic damper clamps on the injector lines. Those things will make a lot of noise if they are loose.

^^^ Just give him a call, I am going to hang onto mine just in case.

Back