crazy train girl.

god help us all....wtf is that. that poor old women shouldve shot that big mouthed piece of crap in the face and saved the world from one more piece of human waste...maybe the lord will smile on us and she'll git hit by a train

Yep, that's our great metro Atlanta. Co-workers question why I live at the GA/AL line. This is the reason.

BTW, they arrested the moron later on.

supposedly she has bi-polar disorder but thinks she doesn't need her medications so either way lol at her, and what she says, im president charley im president charley, im president charley.

I like when she was like "where my doo rag at?" :hehe:

i think the response with the two kids saying "whats in her coolaid" is pretty good and was gonna post it on netdp but i don't think the would find it funny.

I jsut had to show this to some people...and I caught something this time tht I didn't before...I wonder if she even knows what "superman dat ho" means. LOL It's kinda odd to hear it come out of a girls mouth. LOL

supposedly she has bi-polar disorder but thinks she doesn't need her medications .

Don't all of em have that same issue or is it 75% of the 5.7 million people with bi polor try to pull that off in court...:bang

Back