Custom Built Bumper...

Mike516882

This is a sweet bumper that i built... I have alot of time and material in this bumper... It is 3/16 steel... You need to make tabs for the light holes... the bumper has 4 lights on the top of the bumper... which i liked better than filling the holes... I am looking to get 600 plus a stock bumper and mounts... I will even help with the R&R...

Let me know what u guys are thinking... make some offers.. price is a little negotiable

Mike

BumperBuild079.jpg

BumperBuild082.jpg

BumperBuild080.jpg

Sorry i am in West Lafayette In during the school year, which is now... But my parents live in Lake Forest IL which is right on the boreder of WI and IL... 35 miles north of the city.

Mike

do you not like it? i got to say i love it. Ive got a pretty much perfect stock front bumper on my truck i would like to get yours. but im all the way down here in mississippi. you arnt planning any trips down south any time soon are ya?

I don't need the bumper but mad props to you for fabbing such a niece piece! I have built a bunch of Ranchand type stuff and something like this is next on the list!

I love the bumper... i am going to build another one for fun this summer... I am not planning to go to mississippi anytime soon... how far is that from say louisville

Back