Customer Service Dissapointing!

Headcase98002

I called you guys on the phone tonday to asks all about am issue with my VP I bought from you. It has less then 15k miles and max of 1onths since I bough it from you. I jave been having an issue of trick cutting out or shuddering while cruising at highway speeds. Wire is tapped (TST comp, but rarely used) 20psi max fuel pressure, and have always had timing box(TS MVP or PowerPuck). The guy just said its too much fuel pressure and I reuned the pumps and diaphragm. That's it, I'm still getting the same mileage, teuck starts immediately and seems to run great. I seem to think there is an issue internal of the computer on top of the vp. You can even drive the truck with the Puck plugged in. Both modules sent back and tested. New injectors and new o-ring on connector tubes. Still Dissapointing with the guy pointing blame away from your product and being short.

I called you guys on the phone tonday to asks all about am issue with my VP I bought from you. It has less then 15k miles and max of 1onths since I bough it from you. I jave been having an issue of trick cutting out or shuddering while cruising at highway speeds. Wire is tapped (TST comp, but rarely used) 20psi max fuel pressure, and have always had timing box(TS MVP or PowerPuck). The guy just said its too much fuel pressure and I reuned the pumps and diaphragm. That's it, I'm still getting the same mileage, teuck starts immediately and seems to run great. I seem to think there is an issue internal of the computer on top of the vp. You can even drive the truck with the Puck plugged in. Both modules sent back and tested. New injectors and new o-ring on connector tubes. Still Dissapointing with the guy pointing blame away from your product and being short.

Sorry to call you out but it says do not tap the pump wire or warranty will be voided. If your haveing issue you should try to talk to Brady or his wife that the owners. If you think it the electronics on the pump go to a local cummins dealer in have the use the break out tool it will tell if the pump is failed or purchase the tool your self for about $650

All I asked for was information to help me pinpoint the issue. I never said anything about warranty. It's the fact that two people said they would be glad to help. The the guy just maid a comment and wouldn't say anything else. He said the fuel pressure is too high and the pump is not designed to run additional timing(via aftermarket box) and then **** up. I told him I didn't believe it was the fuel pressure and he started arguing.

I believe you have already called me. If not, I would be glad to help you.

Back