day at samoa

Bponci

rookie
Thanks to my best friend Jeremy (stomp) we finialy have a video up. My youngest daughter Breanna filmed for her first time and did a great job. The first gen is my oldest daughter Kim. Her first day drag racing. She did great until the end of the day (boom)!! Our last time at the track she went to finals and got beat at the light. She ended up with a second place trophy and $70.00. I am so proud of my girls. She now wants to go faster. Shes Bit!!!..............................YouTube - drag pickup

She's actually interested in drag racing and the best you can give her is an 18 second truck? That's bad, man. That's real bad. :poke:

Shes just learning. I give it a little at a time. The last race she ran a 16.55@75mph. Jeremy just installed a 3200 rpm spring and we gave it a bit more. We will see the difference a spring makes.

What are you running for a primary in that 94? Are you running the special as a secondary?

Great video Brad. It will be nice to go to the track and race against another
2wd truck.

BTW- My truck is nunning great-no more hunting.

Are you guys going to be able to make it to Redding on the 6th. of June for Jefferson State Diesel Dyno Day and Street Legal Night at the drag strip? I'd love to see Kim beat Beave in his 94 and that black 99 Dodge dually with the twins:evil

I would love to go but we have to be in dublin for a baptism. Kim is chopping at the bit to race with her new gov spring and traction bars. She want to leave with boost instead of flat footing it. I cant get over how cosistant she is, pisses me off!!

when you were up with the goat lookin thing what happened on the start?did something break?

The run against to goat i did my burnout a little longer and then i turned on my secondary fuel system. The system surged and i had enough to launch decent but then she fell on her face. Learning curve for me! I am working on some other things that i hope to make a decent improvment. Starting to build another motor due to the one in the truck is making a little more blow by than i care for. 260K and beaten

thanks for posting the vid.it was cool to see your truck blast down the 1320.keep it up!

Damn, Brad! Can I get a ride in that beast one of these days??? That is one heck of a ride. You've found an auto that holds together?

That nice to see Brad. Too bad you can't make it this weekend it would be nice to see you and the fam. How does the guy in the viper feel?

Back