Define-"INVITATIONAL"

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
"INVITATIONAL"
in·vi·ta·tion·al

–adjective
1. restricted to participants who have been invited: an invitational track meet.
–noun
2. an event, as a sports competition or an art exhibit, restricted to those who have been invited to participate.

The NADM/ Indy 4x4 Jamboree Invitational sled pull is such an event, hence the "Invitational" word in the title.(this is an exceptionally hard word for Ginger Alabamans)

The reason?

Time. We have just a few hours to pull out of a 3 day event. Trust me I tried everything to run an open show, just isn't going to happen.

Its a foot in the door, maybe next year, we can open it up.
I apologize in advance for the guys who are going to get turned away, day of.

It is an open invitation... to come to the event, but your truck needs to be invited to compete!

Define "crap".:bang:bang:bang

Is my phone ringing non stop? Yes.

Do half of the the calls not know what Invitational means? Yes.

Is there going to be 500 angry pullers at the gate? Yes.

Its all good, going to be a great show, and hopefully next year, we can open it up.:thankyou2:

im going to tell everyone on the internet that its an open pull and give them your number........

just cause im a dick like that..........j/k

Define "crap".:bang:bang:bang

Is my phone ringing non stop? Yes.

Do half of the the calls not know what Invitational means? Yes.

Is there going to be 500 angry pullers at the gate? Yes.

Its all good, going to be a great show, and hopefully next year, we can open it up.:thankyou2:

how much time do you got???? if you know what your doing you can run 150+ trucks in about 5 1/2 hours........

Logan, I'll burn your house down.:shake:

We'll end up with about 3 hours, I'm afraid. Factor in the BOUNCE time for the Fords, and you are out of time.

Trust me guys, I know how many trucks I can run, at this event, and still get off the track for the Jamboree stuff.

Back