Delivery Valve Holders

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
retailDVHOLDERS.jpg

They are even better when you hold them in your hands! Even better yet when you have them installed! Ive already got a DV tool so I was happy to bust it out to remove the stock crap. Im really liking mine!

Billet delivery valves

I just got some they are great,big diffrence in power and smoke.Delivery valves next they said I would be able to get them in a few weeks.

Look like nice pieces, but for $200 less you can get new cnc holders (.093 or .120) and the dv socket?

Is there anything done to these that make them better other than the ability to use a standard socket on them?
Again looks like a nice product, just wondering what I would be paying for other than convenience and the name?

Look like nice pieces, but for $200 less you can get new cnc holders (.093 or .120) and the dv socket?

Is there anything done to these that make them better other than the ability to use a standard socket on them?
Again looks like a nice product, just wondering what I would be paying for other than convenience and the name?

Who carries them for $190.00 with the tool included? Mine are not stock size. I love these II ones!

most pump shops have the holders that are straight thru.

These look cool thou...... are they stainless? or are you going to have to paint them to keep them looking good.

theyre stainless, i got a set awhile ago that were edm'd to .120 they were a stock set and i guess theyre a 3 piece design well the captured spring in the holder malfunctioned and sent some metal to my injectors NOT cool. so the one piece design and the metric hex sold me. and they were made to go with a new product thats comin out soon...

Back