delivery valve questions

dodge359 said:
I am running the 191s and 40/3B and even at 80+psi boost I cant get it to clean up. I tried the star wheel ting and that just turned it into a turd. Thinking about going back to 181s. Big pyro #s too 1500*+

One could run 1000 PSI of manifold pressure and not clean up smoke caused from fuel injected late in the cycle or fuel that is sputtered into the chamber from needle bounce.

DV's remove a predetermined volume of fuel from the line upon closing. This is designed to quickly drop the pressure in the injection line. This cleanly closes the needle in the nozzle and avoids bounce or reopening of the needle after injection is supposed to be finished.

Changing the parameters of the system using DV's from other systems or hacked on DV's can be a smokey affair :woohoo:

I dont think mine are marine injectors. They used to clean up pretty good with the hx40 before I put the 191s in. The only numbers on my injectors are 4013

My own findings these LC's I just tried out tonight will be removed and 191's back in, these things flooooooooooooooood the fire out in my case the 191's seem to net me more power just figure I would post my 1 night stand with LC's :evil.
Brandon
Does anyone want to buy these!

Back