Demographic???

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Demographic??? Yeah, I was wondering, does the site have a way of knowing?
I wonder what states/regions represent the heaviest???
I'm thinkin' Texas has the majority of CompD Members.
And Alabama has that one guy I know of ? :hehe:

Can there be a 50 state poll or something ??
I'm just curious?

maybe if the powers that be want to, this code can be added to the forum at the bottom and anyone can click it to see where all the IP address that come here are from.....

http://www.zipwise.com/geomap/yourown.php

to see what it looks like, clcik the link in my sig and scroll to the bottom and click the " map of site visitors " on the left.

I don't think half of the members here, staff included, even know what the word "demographic" means...LOL

I was at a concert once and the guy was talking about how suprised how popular his shirts that said "White Trash" were so popular. And that for many that had purchased them they were redundant. "And if you don't know what that means, I'm talking about you"

That would be a cool feature. I always wonder when I travel across this great nation and am sitting in a hotel who to call and have a beer with. :D

I think you could narrow it down to two:
1. Redneck
2. HillJack

And yes I fit into one of those!

Paul

That would be a cool feature. I always wonder when I travel across this great nation and am sitting in a hotel who to call and have a beer with. :D

You know where I'm at :rockwoot:.

I can honestly say that I would maybe drive up to 75 miles one way to drink a Beam an' Dew with ya. :hehe:

As far as the not happening demographic goes, I was thinking it would be best to disqualify the state that Wade lives in.
LOLHow many members is Wade now??:hehe:LOL

Last edited:
Back