Diesel Performance Shops (Texas)

Gambler

I'm moving to Abilene, Tx in 3wks. Does anyone know of any good shops in the area?

Well i dont know about Diesel Performance in Boyd, but you can definitely get some good deals on used tires, especially some Thirty 5's...and I'll have to look up the Abilene shop

San Angelo isn't just real far away and there is West Texas Diesel Performance.

I was curious if John did, i knew he was from Weatherford. Dr. Performance was or is from Weatherford as well but i dont think they are doing the thing anymore.

I think thier still somewhere in the area working under a diff. shop name last I heard? More into the pulling scene these days I think. You could get a hold of Alex and find out

I think thier still somewhere in the area working under a diff. shop name last I heard? More into the pulling scene these days I think. You could get a hold of Alex and find out

Ah, San Angelo. Pretty little place. Hot spot in the US yesterday, temp wise.107* Play lots of golf there. Not when it is this hot.

Power Source Diesel in Big Spring. It's right off the interstate. Daniel is the owner and that's where the triple turbo mustang lives.

West Texas Diesel Perf in San Angelo as well. Cody the owner and is a good man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back