Diesel Power Source 3 pc Exhaust Manifold Any Good?

Everything else they sell seems to be pretty good. I almost ordered one of these but after reading that there is no real benefit, I decided to just port match and blend mine. I also painted it while it was out with 2000 deg paint so it looks much nicer now too.

If yours isnt cracked you can save yourself a about $340 by doing the same to yours....if your is cracked, well then I would get the one in your post

Everything else they sell seems to be pretty good. I almost ordered one of these but after reading that there is no real benefit, I decided to just port match and blend mine. I also painted it while it was out with 2000 deg paint so it looks much nicer now too.

If yours isnt cracked you can save yourself a about $340 by doing the same to yours....if your is cracked, well then I would get the one in your post
I have to disagree my turbo spooled much slower with my same setup and the stock manifold.s

The pruce of chinesium is often appealing, you have to live with the foreign parts

Jacob is a good guy to deal with, he's a vendor on CF but Im not sure if he's even a member over here or not? I've spoken with him several times, but never purchased anything. Seems like a stand up guy.

Www.dieselautopower.com

Back