diesel shootout this friday at little rivers?

tsdmax07

ive heard theres a diesel shootout in little rivers has anyone else heard about it? 7.1 stroker motor is now in with some:nos:

yea theres a some guys off of cumminsforum going out there. little river is putting on a truck shootout. gas and diesel class. not associated with the texas diesel shootout, but it was fun last time. theres a thread around here somewhere for it

ive heard theres a diesel shootout in little rivers has anyone else heard about it? 7.1 stroker motor is now in with some:nos:

bring it July 2nd to Baytown. Our turn out has been much better. You will have some good, fun competition.

I will be at Little River with a few other people, should be a good little turn out. Bring that 7.1 out.

bring that 7.1 stroker to no problem raceway in donaldsonvile la for a real race at the nhrda event:tree:

enough to kick your butt down the track when i don't red light :stab:
when are you coming back to the track

Common bus lets get more than a few fast trucks out every month.

Stelly you gettin close to fixed up? I got issues too man. I barely limped her to the house in one piece. U joint was falling out and I think the OD unit has a blown bushing.

it was... its in pennsylvania nw with black wheels, black emblems black lights....kinda funky lookin in hte last pic the new owner sent me

Back