Diesel wanted.. Around $10,000.. Cash ready..

Morse

Diesel
I'm looking for a daily driver that looks very good, has a good interior, has a good working ac, extended or crew cab, etc.. No beat up work trucks or regular cabs. I have cash ready. All help is appreciated..

5d16f9d715c2d757a88ba327d30d8b6a.jpg

dmax, pm sent.. Shambo, I've been here.. haha Just haven't been playing with much of anything.. Lots of running with the kids, and building a new house.. Seems I never have much time for anything for myself, which I'm not complaining. The wife and kids give me more enjoyment than racing ever did, but I have to say I'm getting the urge to build somthing. I have a 4 bt that i want to put into something light.. It has an inline pump, so It has potential for some decent power. I hope everything is going well your way.

I had some things going on at the time, and I found a house I needed a downpayment for. I dumped the built motor, trans, and camaro for a total of about 23 grand, whick makes me sick every day to think about. The house was an exceptional deal as a short sale. I've since flipped it and made a very nice return.. So, it all worked out I guess. I just need something else I can drive and play with a little..

interested in a extended cab dakota with 12v cummins in it thats in excellent condition?

Back