Different way to divide classes.

I'd like to see an unlimited street class!!!! No rules,no mercy, nobody leaves in one piece!!

In my local area, this is about the case. most are trailered to and from. some serious street trucks hooking. many with compounds. 76/106, 66/88, 68/83several adequate singles 66-88's...exc. few of which are setup to really pull much. but frequent carnage made for a good show.

What if you limited the speed to 15 mph? Wheel speed could be whatever, but ground speed couldn't exceed 15 mph. We could call it the Bracket Racing Sled Pulling Series...

Last edited:
What if you limited the speed to 15 mph? Wheel speed could be whatever, but ground speed couldn't exceed 15 mph. We could call it the Bracket Racing Sled Pulling Series...
Bracket pulling is saying to hit 300', you can only do 210'. So you need a 90' handicap.

But if you upgrade the fuel line maybe you'd only need an 80' foot handicap.

I love coal as much as any guy (off road) but it always seems like averagejoe street trucks always have to run in an "open" class due to twin turbos and street oriented mods. (at least in the smaller sanctioning bodies around me)
Some events in the Northeast run a Hot street class or Street RWYB
example of some of the rules
NO HANGING WEIGHT, NO INJECTABLES, 24" HITCH, WEIGHT IN BED MUST BE SECURE, 8500LBS, TAGGED, INSURED

Back