-Dimitri-makes-1585Hp

Look at shawn ellerton's truck? he's at what.. almost 1,100hp? (not sure what it is now that he has a new setup) he is averaging mid 10 second runs and it's a crew cab

You don't know your head from your ass... feel free to not post in this thread at any time

I think Dmitri's truck a beast but sh!t that trans shifts like garbage or the tcm tune needs some help, but once he figures it out it should run mid to low 10's for sure. The power he's making on the dyno is not real life numbers that would be put down on the track it wouldn't hold,but if it would it would be crazy. Keep it up Dmitri your kickin ace..

ps: your truck is still a clapped out turd lol:poke:

His dyno numbers are unreal for sure, the fact that the engine is still in one piece is amazing after that much squeeze. I think his weight and the Allison will prevent him from getting into the 9's, even with tons of NOS. How many have ever done it with an Allsion? 2-3, Orange Crush, Trent and maybe Buck before he went to the Duriflite, not sure on Buck. Both the others are light trucks, one a 1/2 ton and We all know what Trent has done to his.

so apparently competition diesel cares nothing about it's beginner users and people can't even show a little courtesy to someone that is still trying to learn about this stuff... ignorant asshole

His dyno numbers are unreal for sure, the fact that the engine is still in one piece is amazing after that much squeeze. I think his weight and the Allison will prevent him from getting into the 9's, even with tons of NOS. How many have ever done it with an Allsion? 2-3, Orange Crush, Trent and maybe Buck before he went to the Duriflite, not sure on Buck. Both the others are light trucks, one a 1/2 ton and We all know what Trent has done to his.

My truck is not that light , i know it looks aweful gutted , but it is what 2-300 less than Max'd Out ? and maybe 1-200 less than Bucks truck ? not trying to stir the **** but every time the alli living is brought up the weight is always the excuss , not saying it would hold in a 7k + lbs truck but a single cab at 6k wouldnt be that hard IMOP , but it would more than likely take a billet hub and probable a refresh mid season , the C2's wont make it a whole year but the rest of the clutch packs could IMOP . Not stiring the **** Ken , just my opinion coming from some one who has been running the setup in question .

I forgot Trent what does yours weigh 5500 lbs with you in it? I should have been a bit more specific, not sure what max'd out weighs but you are probably close with your guess of the weight difference, what I should have added was back halfed and 4 linked, for better traction.

so apparently competition diesel cares nothing about it's beginner users and people can't even show a little courtesy to someone that is still trying to learn about this stuff... ignorant asshole

Don't pay attention to that dude. No one else does.

Once again Congrats Demetri! If I was not Broke down with fuel issues in Bodega Bay, I would have been there to cheer you on! You forgot to call me back? any way Mr. Busy A few of us in Redding are Rooting for you to keep going! See you next year! or the next venue we are close to.

hey thanks everyone:Cheer::Cheer:, sorry its been a while since ive logged on, its been crazy busy at the shop, i cant even even keep up. thanks for all the congrats guys it means alot:Cheer:

Once again Congrats Demetri! If I was not Broke down with fuel issues in Bodega Bay, I would have been there to cheer you on! You forgot to call me back? any way Mr. Busy A few of us in Redding are Rooting for you to keep going! See you next year! or the next venue we are close to.

yooo whats up man, thank you:Cheer: Sorry about not calling you back, its so crazy busy right now, im building 5 trucks in a row, all motor's and transmissions laying in the shop everywhere ha ha, yeah for sure, im done for the year, so will catch ya in the off season.

hey thanks everyone:Cheer::Cheer:, sorry its been a while since ive logged on, its been crazy busy at the shop, i cant even even keep up. thanks for all the congrats guys it means alot:Cheer:

you have a shop? congrats!!

Back