Direct Dodge Replacement Pump - Dodge 98.5 - 02

Diesel-Dan

Just another Texas Boy...
Our new pump.....

Direct Dodge Replacement Pump (DDRP)- Dodge 1998.5 - 2002;

Need reliable fuel delivery but not ready to make the investment in a full FASS system? As we continue to set the standards for our industry we are proud to announce our latest innovation to the FASS product line. The Direct Dodge Replacement fuel pump better known as the DDRP, will replace the Dodge 98.5- 2002 factory fuel pump. Now you have the dependability of FASS brands without the cost of a full system. With a ½ an hour or less of install time we’re even offering a 4 year warranty. That means for the low cost of $269 you will have about a 33% of increased flow than what your stock fuel pump can offer. Your new DDRP will have a high torque to gear ratio to ensure extreme cold weather starts.

Though i would pass this on....

Attachments

• DDRP.JPG
    DDRP.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 76
This is good stuff. Can you say what parts are upgraded to make this a better pump than like a stock carter?

This is good stuff. Can you say what parts are upgraded to make this a better pump than like a stock carter?

-Gerotor Pump
-WAY stronger motor
-Motor/Brushes is not exposed to fuel
-Rebuildable
-4 year wnty

Ill write more later, im a tad rushed at the moment.....:bang:ft:

Thanks for the info Dan, that is what I needed to know, will you be making Terre Haute this year?

That's pretty cool. Definently something for those that don't have highly modified motors.

Excelent!!!!! this should be a great seller

Dan.. got a part number????
is it on the website yet???

Excelent!!!!! this should be a great seller

Dan.. got a part number????
is it on the website yet???

WELL its still not quite ready to go....but very soon.....(I dont have the exact date but I will try to figure it out for yall)

Ill be doing the show at Scheid this year....had a blast last.....so looking fwd to it....

Hmmm, looks like what I need for my dad's truck. I'm paranoid that after 130K bone stock miles his pump will kick it any day now, lol

Any word on a realease for this pump? I think it sounds to be the best value and best pump for what I'm looking for on my truck. The stock pump just makes me nervous at 175,000. I have an Edge Juice with Attitude that I need to install when I get the time and see how much fuel pressure I have right now. Which means I might be ordering one of these as soon as I get the gauge hooked up. I've heard a lot of good about the FASS stuff from some friends who have them on their tractor trailers but I just didn't want to spend the money for the whole big system for my pickup.

Would these be ordered directly through you guys when they become available? Or do you only sell through distributors? Just curious.

Any word on a realease for this pump? I think it sounds to be the best value and best pump for what I'm looking for on my truck. The stock pump just makes me nervous at 175,000. I have an Edge Juice with Attitude that I need to install when I get the time and see how much fuel pressure I have right now. Which means I might be ordering one of these as soon as I get the gauge hooked up. I've heard a lot of good about the FASS stuff from some friends who have them on their tractor trailers but I just didn't want to spend the money for the whole big system for my pickup.

Would these be ordered directly through you guys when they become available? Or do you only sell through distributors? Just curious.

The pump is being finalized at this time. We are looking for an early Oct release.

Contact a FASS dealer for more info as they will be the first to have it when the pump does hit the market. (HAHA…they get it before I do even!:hehe:)

Our of respect to our dealers, we do not sell retail.

Back